Warby Parker

Insurance and Warby Parker

Good news! If you have an out-of-network benefit included in your insurance plan, you can apply for reimbursement for prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses and eye exams.

How do I apply for out-of-network reimbursement?

Follow these steps to submit your purchase or eye exam for reimbursement:

1. Complete an out-of-network claim form

Find instructions for your insurance provider in our list below.

2. Attach your itemized receipt

We’ll include a receipt with your shipping confirmation email and with your package, or you can request a receipt at one of our retail stores.

3. Submit the claim form and receipt to your vision insurance company

Note: Receipts for single-vision glasses with polycarbonate lenses do not break down the cost of frames and lenses separately because they are a $95 packaged item. If your insurance provider has questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!


Vision insurance providers

Here are a few specifics on how to apply for out-of-network reimbursement from your provider:


Log in to vsp.com to complete a claim form and submit your itemized receipt.


Submit your itemized receipt and completed EyeMed Claim Form to:

First American Administrators
Attn: OON Claims
P.O. Box 8504
Mason, OH 45040-7111

Davis Vision

Log in to DavisVision.com to find instructions to download a claim form then submit it with your itemized receipt to:

Vision Care Processing Unit
P.O. Box 1525
Latham, NY 12110

UnitedHealthCare Vision

Submit your itemized receipt and completed UnitedHealthcare Claim Form to:

UnitedHealthCare Vision
ATTN: Claims Department
P.O. Box 30978
Salt Lake City, UT 84130

Fax: 248.733.6060


Submit your itemized receipt, the member’s unique identification code and the patient’s date of birth to:

Spectera Claims Department
P.O. Box 30978
Salt Lake City, UT 84130

Fax: 248.733.6060

Cigna Vision

Submit your itemized receipt, a copy of your prescription and a completed Cigna Vision Claim Form to:

Cigna Vision
P.O. Box 385018
Birmingham, AL 35238-5018

Note: Warby Parker is not affiliated with any insurance providers and makes no representations or promises on their behalf.


What about Flexible Spending Accounts?

You can use a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) to purchase prescription glasses, sunglasses and eye exams as long as your FSA or HSA card is affiliated with a major credit card. Learn more here!



If you have any questions, chat with our team or give us a call at 888.492.7297, Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–9 p.m. ET.

Shop frames